[Proj4] cache reset
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-08-12 03:15:22 UTC
Yeah. This sounds like it might be a problem with your code although
I'm not sure how. Maybe you don't update the valid bit except for the
first time through?

Albert
Mine seem to work fine. When I hit reset, they all go to 0, when I start
stepping again they flip back to 1.
I think I might have found another bug in how the cache resets. After the
reset, for some reason none of the valid bits will update. Everything else
works just fine (the program works as it should, just the gui doesn't
update
the valid bits).
It is Monday, but I thought I would say something.
James
Jeremy Cowles