7-segment LED ciruit
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-07-31 07:41:33 UTC
Weird, I didn't know Firefox opens it as a text file by default. I'll
add something about it to the spec.

Albert
Save it with the .circ extension and you can open it in Logisim or import it
into your project as a "Logisim Library".
How to we use this XML file to make the circuit? Can we please have some
instructions on that.
Thanks,
Maan Tooma
Jeremy Cowles
2008-08-01 20:02:32 UTC
You can right-click and select "Save Link As..." in Firefox to avoid it
being opened as XML. This will also give it the correct file extension.
Maan Tooma
Jeremy Cowles