[Proj4] What do we do when memory cannot be accessed?
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-08-10 16:06:11 UTC
If you ever get one of the accessDRAM failures, it's most likely
there is a bug in your call to it.

Albert
The accessDRAM function is capable of signaling an error when reading/writing
to memory. Are we supposed to do anything with this, or are we just supposed to
ignore its failures (in which case the data in the cache or in memory can be
horribly incorrect)?
Willem
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-08-10 20:35:41 UTC
You don't have to worry about "trapping" it, if that's what you mean.
But if you see it when dealing while testing, it's probably a bug
with your project (or maybe the assembly you're running it on).

Albert
So we do not have to worry about it failing in our code?
Willem
Post by [Instr] Albert Chae
ignore its failures (in which case the data in the cache or in memory can
be
Post by [Instr] Albert Chae
horribly incorrect)?
Willem