proj4 LRU
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-08-10 16:10:52 UTC
You can try using timestamps, or some other numbering method. The oracle's
behavior might give you a clue.

Albert
can any1 tell me how to update the least recently used data ???
basically how i can implement this lru
i was thinking to add 1 everytime i used the block but i found out there is a
error when they have the same number in LRU...
does any1 has a clue??
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-08-11 00:06:27 UTC
Look up "time.h".