lru
EECS Instructional Account
2008-08-10 19:21:23 UTC
whats wrong with implementing an lru algorithm where the block just read
or write gets a lru.value = 0 (most recent accessed)and then I add 1 to
each OTHER VALID block's lru.value. Theoretically, two blocks should never
have the same value in between calls to accessMemory right? The reason I
ask is that Albert mentioned that we probably should change init_lru,
which zeroes out lru.value's
[Instr] Albert Chae