heads up: logism download for macs is buggy
Elaine Laguerta
2008-07-28 08:48:17 UTC
I downloaded the mac version of logisim and it started acting buggy
after a couple of hours--red and blue wires everywhere, even with
simple circuits that worked fine in lab. I opened the same file using
the jar and everything works fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not my
logic. I'm not sure what could be going wrong. In any case, if anyone
was considering downloading the mac version, don't, unless you're
really looking for an extra for experts and want to figure out this
mysterious red-blue wire virus! Download the jar or run it from cory.
k***@gmail.com
2008-07-29 08:29:30 UTC
Post by Elaine Laguerta
I downloaded the mac version of logisim and it started acting buggy
after a couple of hours--red and blue wires everywhere, even with
simple circuits that worked fine in lab. I opened the same file using
the jar and everything works fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not my
logic. I'm not sure what could be going wrong. In any case, if anyone
was considering downloading the mac version, don't, unless you're
really looking for an extra for experts and want to figure out this
mysterious red-blue wire virus! Download the jar or run it from cory.
Mine seems to be working just fine. Have you tried uninstalling and
installing again? Sometimes that solves the problem.