[Final] Study Group
Jeremy Cowles
2008-08-11 02:11:23 UTC
I would like to get a final exam study group together on Tuesday around 3pm,
if that works for everybody. I am thinking at Brewed Awakening on Euclid,
right down the street from Soda (map: http://tinyurl.com/56loew). I figure
3pm is a good middle time, after Omar's section and before the 5 o'clock
section.

Anyone else interested?

Jeremy
Jeremy Cowles