HW5 Subtraction
Yoonsuk (Jason) Lee
2008-07-29 22:21:29 UTC
For the subtraction function, are we assuming that X is greater than Y? I
mean are we responsible for covering stuff like 2 - 4 = -2?

That reminds me, are we responsible for covering addition and subtraction of
negative integers?
[Instr] Albert Chae
2008-07-30 08:48:42 UTC
I already answered you via e-mail, but if anyone else is wondering,
you are responsible for both these cases (but 2's complement makes it
easy, you can use the same hardware).

Albert