HW5: Logisim Issue
Jeremy Cowles
2008-07-28 02:54:39 UTC
I have made several backups of my ALU file as I've been working, and now I'm
at a point where Logisim crashes every time I try to run the simulation.

It gives the generic error message "Internal Error, Simulation Halted". It's
also adding red circles where there are no components. I've tried rolling
back to previous copies of my circuit, and it will work for a while, but
then begins to crash again.

Any suggestions?
Neil Bell
2008-07-28 18:03:36 UTC
This happened to me also *while* I was trying to build a rather complicated
sub-circuit. As soon as the circuit was finished, it no longer happened.
Hope this at least some reassurance that the final product may work.
Any suggestions?
Jeremy Cowles
2008-07-28 22:14:24 UTC
It was apparently some sort of sub-circuit issue. I abandon the shifter I
was trying to implement and rebuilt it with fewer sub-circuits. I was never
able to get the other implementation to work.