hw 6 ex 1
EECS Instructional Account
2008-08-01 19:54:15 UTC
I was reading the book and it says that sequential logic are logic
components that contain state (meaning that sequential logic components
have both combinational logic AND state element in them).

So when I read the question to specify if the following modules (a thr k)
need combinational logic, sequential logic, or a COMBINATION? Doesnt
sequential include both combinational in it? Whats the difference?
Jeremy Cowles
2008-08-01 22:04:12 UTC
The way I understand it is like this:

SL: output is a function of state
CL: output is a function of input

Combo: output is a function of input AND state

Jeremy